Fuel Management

In this case the pipe fits tightly into the muffler of the exhaust system. I use a bungee cord to hook into the washers you see welded on, to secure the pipe from falling off while riding it. This is on my ATC200s trike I got in November. I did a rebuilt with a higher compression piston, a cam. a port and polish job, new carb, and a exhaust. The LM-1 setup helps me dial in the jetting in half the time. This is due to the fact I am seeing the AFR's the engine is putting out. I just finished my trike tonight actually with tuning the carb. 13.0-13.6: seems to be the idle afr it likes. The light cruise.... 1/4 throttle is around 14.0:1-14.5:1.... W.O.T. is 12.0-12.3:1 (Safe for this air cooled bike) It took about 2 hours from start to finish to get the carb jetting right. I had to swap slow jets/ the needle/ and even the main. That is what ate up the time. But seeing it all work is fast and easy.... :beerchug:

The motty afr tuner I am using on the busa.

P1010002 1.jpg

P1010015 1.jpg

This is the unit on the bike..... Like power commander and Bazzaz. The difference is it hard wired, but it is also universal... I can take it off the busa, and put it on a Kawaski something zx10 if I wanted.

Back