Turbo Fuel management

Pasis

Registered
Hello!

I need to make two turbo Hayabusa 2000 release.
The question is in what kind of system in terms of price and quality will be optimal.
Motorcycles for street driving, and sometimes race. Turbo kit is designed for 450 horsepower. Most of the time power is approximately 300-350 hp

I understand that the best option are the various single ECU as MOTEC and others. But they have a high enough price.

At the moment, I am considering 3 options

1 replacement for the standard 16-bit ECU for gen1 32-bit ECU and PC5 + 3 bar MAP sensor. And the big injectors instead of the standard (ID725)
2 Replacing the standard ECU on gen2 ECU+3bar map+big injectors instead of the standard (ID725).
3 standard ECU + microtech+second row 630cc injectors, like in RCC kit.

Option as the first one I tried on Kawasaki zx14, I do not really like this option. In addition, there fairly scarce opportunities for customization.
The second option I like, I have worked with this. But this version will need to be replaced more details.
The third option, I also tried it, but I am having problems connecting to the computer microtech. Richard and I have not been able to solve it. He said possible microtech will work with the English version of windows. But check it out I could not. And I had to adjust the mixture by flash standard ECU (k3 busa).

Therefore, I consider the second option as the best.
I had read about a similar subject swap on ECU hacker forum. But I have a few questions.
Maybe someone knows how to solve them.

1 Will the ID 725 injectors one row to work correctly with the gen 2 ECU?
2 Will the dashboard gen1 work correctly with gen 2 ECU?
3 How can I disable the error STVA and STPS?
Just ready to consider other options!
BR, Alexander!

Back