fuel management

gx31

Registered
hi, i'm a new member to this forum
i came armed with a question
i have a 2001 busa with a new 1397 top end-lower ends been done along with tranny- my question is what products are out there to replace my power commander? i'm looking for something that will hold 3 maps and be able to switch maps on the fly to feed my dry shot of nos
any feed back would be greatly appreciated

gx31

i only have a pc2, i believe with only one map
i've been spraying for a couple of years and just blew it up , hence the 1397
i was hing to go more than the 40-50 shot i was giving it

welcome.gif
aboard!
hello.gif

Slide on over to the New Owners Forum and introduce yourself
winkold.gif

Oh - and don't forget to post some pics
thumb_up.gif

the lcd won't work
what's is this HUB??
sorry don't know my way around here to well
i live in ontario-drag race a half dozen times a year-best yet is 9.17@158 mph
i want mid 8's
i'm gonna try to add a pic

GBM_6_17_07_118.jpg

your main problem is that you've got a 2001 ECM. For racing I would say move on over to a wet system and add a progressive controller. Then you don't have to worry about multiple maps.

Both the LCD and the accessory hub will require updating to a PCIII The accessory hub will allow the PCIII to use two maps and change with a switch. It could also be configured/triggered to activate with your nitrous. The LCD will allow you to store and activate as many maps as needed. Bot the LCD and the Hub will work by themselves or together (with a pcIII of course)

Your bike doesn't care what ecu you have.I'll say if you wanna stay with what you got now,what you need to do is if your gonna go to the track have 2 maps made.Store them on a computer or palm pilot,When you wanna spray put nos tuned map in and if you don't wanna spray put motor map in...If you got the money change over to a usb with ignition module & hub..did you put rods in your motor?

my crank was good( i replaced it 2 years ago) so we left it
that was why i didn't want to go wet- i'd try to jam a **** load in
i like having the ablity to run on the motor (hopefully 9.0's) with the spray as a cheater
i only run quickest streetfighter bracket fully on the spray

my bad... I didn't really think that through... pcIII would help ya' out. I was just thinking... ok, it's a 2001 and the pcII ain't gonna do it.
all_coholic.gif
bluegrab.gif
blush.gif

just step up to the Motec and be donw with it but you will need truck loads of money to find someone to tune it for you. LOL

traction control and launch control. Pin the throttle and let the computer do the rest.

Back