Newbie Seeking Opinions On My "ruined" Busa

ConfusedBusa

Registered
Curious about opinions on my 2005, LSL kit with MSR bars, street fighter headlights, full yosh system, pc3 and what I've been told is an R6 fender. Nothing is completely finished reallly still adjusting everything. Having a custom cage fabricated in the next couple weeks and when the budget allows I will to the 1k tail conversion. Last pic is the coolant reservoir. Daily ridden in South Florida, my #fatkidstuntbike

IMG_0554.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I like the street fighter look- my favorite was Doyle's custom that was built by Scott Stites. I give your scoot a thumbs up.

I like the street fighter look- my favorite was Doyle's custom that was built by Scott Stites. I give your scoot a thumbs up.
Thanks! Not much fun anymore closing in on 100, but the fact that it's 100% more fun on surface streets makes up for it. Plan on purchasing a second that'll stay a full fairing hwy bike eventually

Also posted some of the parts that were removed in another thread. Upper stay, mirrors, gauge cluster, factory front signals and the intake tubes of anyone is in need

IMG_0794.PNG
Actually have this pic saved in my phone when I actually first found it. Gorgeous bike. Will be similar, but this ones gonna lean more towards Stunt/hooligan build whenever it's done

Back