Newbie initiation ideas!!

Or if they can't swim, maybe just assist in the repair.

They should be on call to fish GSXR's out of the river….

k1873.jpg

I miss OZZY...he was great entertainment around the firepit :( Someone drag him out of the woodwork so we can treat him like a newb... :whistle:

I would have to disagree with that VA, You were quite the entertainment around the firepit last year with McMustang.. LOL.. :laugh:

Newbies to the Bash!! We need them to be properly inducted in to the chaos at Phillips...

Perhaps they should be tasked with trying to find the MicroTel using GPS while completely intoxicated...hrmmm, how did that work out for others in prior years? :rofl: Where's GIXERHP?!

:rofl: I would be lying if I said this didn't cross my mind.

You could put them on clean up duty Sunday morning. Didn't Blanca say he was leaving out on Monday? :whistle:

Newbies to the Bash!! We need them to be properly inducted in to the chaos at Phillips...

Perhaps they should be tasked with trying to find the MicroTel using GPS while completely intoxicated...hrmmm, how did that work out for others in prior years? :rofl: Where's GIXERHP?!
I was NOT driving!

And i was not the only culprit either!

:banghead:

There's a lot of grass to mow, and it'll be coming up pretty good in late April. I bet Reba has a lawnmower one could use.
: )

TP'ing Caesar is a Bash Tradition!

GixerTP.jpgPDBusaTP.jpgSemiTP.jpgTPBusa.jpgTPd.jpgTPd3.jpg

And let's not forget oWn3D @ the Bash:

owned.jpg

Hrmmmm - seems that there's a common culprit here :whistle:

GixerTP.jpg

PDBusaTP.jpg

SemiTP.jpg

TPBusa.jpg

TPd.jpg

TPd3.jpg

owned.jpg

VaBusa said:
I've successfully forgotten most of that night... :whistle:

Omar and I have come to terms with her love for me... LOL!

Back