Just a friendly note on saying thank you everyone...

thanks for keepin me company in the hallway at microtel while i uploaded my pics and movies...go figure i had the only room in the whole hotel that had bad internet reception...

:welcome: to the board...glad you guys made it to the Bash, you should try to make it to the Meet-n-Greet in Eureka Springs, AR in June...what part of IL are you from?

From Kewanee area.

Kim finally decided to see how this forum works, so hopefully she post more then me :thumbsup:

Hey Kim,, you know Semi has a picture of you I got that sort of matches the one from Fall Bash 07 :whistle: Glad you two made it back btw... Now, where is that camera at? :)

Right click on file and choose resize, pick small or medium and see if they load :thumbsup:

Nothing like timely advice , right :laugh:

:welcome: to the Org. I remember a red head up there and making a joke about that her being someones daughter. Now I know.

Hang around and enjoy :thumbsup:

From Kewanee area.

Kim finally decided to see how this forum works, so hopefully she post more then me :thumbsup:

you guys will definitely have to join up with us next time we are in the Rock Island area...there are quite a few great members over there :beerchug:

:beerchug:It was good to see you guys again...great pics:beerchug:

Hello Don! It was good to see you also. Jim and I had a great time once again. Checked out your pics (many made me laugh) my favorite was the one where you had pigtails:laugh: When I think of the Busa Bash, I immediately think of you, cause you're like the Busa grandfather of them all. Hope to see you in the near future...

:newbie: Kim

Glad you joined up, a couple of those pics look familiar:whistle: You and your husband are great people, glad I had the chance to meet ya'll. I just wish I had more time to stay and talk with ya'll but had to leave for that long ride back home. If you still have that pic of me I love to show my wife. Let me know and I will PM my email address. Thanks

Glad you joined up, a couple of those pics look familiar:whistle: You and your husband are great people, glad I had the chance to meet ya'll. I just wish I had more time to stay and talk with ya'll but had to leave for that long ride back home. If you still have that pic of me I love to show my wife. Let me know and I will PM my email address. Thanks

Well since you have a rt i can hook you up. Send me email and i can send better pic

SNV31972.JPG

Back