Newbie initiation ideas!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Let's start a list of things the newbies to the Bash will be doing...

I know for a fact I'll get them to wash my Busa...and not with pink soap, or TP. Caesar better be the shiniest Busa there when they're done...

:whistle:

Next! :laugh:

hmm... perhaps carry firewood from the lower pit to the upper level. I did have to promise Ms Reba I wouldnt burn her tree down again :whistle:

I'm waiting on one of the beer lovers to chime in with "make beer runs to learn the local roads" :laugh:

You can get one of the non-Florida newbies to get rid of your chicken planks:poke:
:laugh:

Make beer runs to learn the local roads?

If you don't bring enough adult refreshments with you its a haul to get more. The closest place to buy beer is about 20miles away, by no way am I encouraging the drinking of said beer while operating the device used to attain it.

Coffee and donuts on me if you come to Ontario, it's only a few hundred miles:laugh: hop skip and a huge jump from where you are

Coffee_and_doughnut_at_Tims.jpg

They should be on call to fish GSXR's out of the river….

Naked creeper races.....Not that I'd want my creeper back afterwards....

Let's start a list of things the newbies to the Bash will be doing...

I know for a fact I'll get them to wash my Busa...and not with pink soap, or TP. Caesar better be the shiniest Busa there when they're done...

:whistle:

Next! :laugh:

With almost 34,000 posts behind you, I'm curious, what is your definition of a Noob?

With almost 34,000 post behind you, I'm curious, what is your definition of a Noob?

Newbies to the Bash!! We need them to be properly inducted in to the chaos at Phillips...

Perhaps they should be tasked with trying to find the MicroTel using GPS while completely intoxicated...hrmmm, how did that work out for others in prior years? :rofl: Where's GIXERHP?!

Newbies to the Bash!! We need them to be properly inducted in to the chaos at Phillips...

Perhaps they should be tasked with trying to find the MicroTel using GPS while completely intoxicated...hrmmm, how did that work out for others in prior years? :rofl: Where's GIXERHP?!

Second NC bash for me, cool, so I'm not a noob. In that case, think the creeper races sounds good. Noobs on a creeper towed by a Busa, see who falls off first. :laugh:

I miss OZZY...he was great entertainment around the firepit :( Someone drag him out of the woodwork so we can treat him like a newb... :whistle:

Back