Just a friendly note on saying thank you everyone...

We bought a house last year and have been remodeling it since. New wiring, plumbing, kitchen and bathroom. Have 3 of the 5 bedrooms redone. This summer we decided to take it easy and have some fun :thumbsup: Got all winter to finish the upstairs that we don't use lol

Hey Kim,, you know Semi has a picture of you I got that sort of matches the one from Fall Bash 07 :whistle: Glad you two made it back btw... Now, where is that camera at? :)

Hey Randy! Semi with pic Huh? I'm trying hard to place faces with names. Been busy lately but I intend to post that special pic soon. BTW, there was a huge hole in your pants:moon: :laugh:

Hey Kim,, you know Semi has a picture of you I got that sort of matches the one from Fall Bash 07 :whistle: Glad you two made it back btw... Now, where is that camera at? :)

Hey Randy! Semi with pic huh? I'm trying hard to place faces with names but I'm sure I will get there eventually. Been busy lately but I intend to post that special pic soon. BTW, there was a huge hole in your pants:moon: :laugh:

Hey Randy! Semi with pic Huh? I'm trying hard to place faces with names. Been busy lately but I intend to post that special pic soon. BTW, there was a huge hole in your pants:moon: :laugh:

Hey Kim,, you know Semi has a picture of you I got that sort of matches the one from Fall Bash 07 :whistle: Glad you two made it back btw... Now, where is that camera at? :)[/Q

These was kim under my log in can't figure out how to edit

Hey, Kim. It was great to meet you and Jim. Hope we can meet up again soon!

Beth

Hey Beth! Yes, it was a pleasure meeting you and Sonny. Would of been nice 2 of gotten some riding in with the group, but hopefully next time...Do you ever get to Illinois?

Kim

Hey Randy! Semi with pic huh? I'm trying hard to place faces with names but I'm sure I will get there eventually. Been busy lately but I intend to post that special pic soon. BTW, there was a huge hole in your pants:moon: :laugh:

no, that wasn't me with the pic...............but i have some now :laugh:

it was good seeing you and Dart451 this evening:beerchug:

Back