Check in here when you arrive home from the Bash!!

GSX1300R-T

Members For Members
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys and Gals......thank you all again for a wonderful time at the Bash. (Extra thanks to Loomis and RacerV for inviting myself and a friend on a ride to Blood Mountain! AWESOME RIDE!) I hate I missed the photo shoot this morning. We rolled out as the rain began!! I hope everyone thanked Mother Nature for the free bike wash! :laugh: Just Kidding! Well,...........only 358 days to go,....and I'll see you all again! To my ORG brothers and sisters,..........Take care and be safe!!!! :thumbsup:

Glad ur home safe. We had a blast. Catch you on one of the local rides soon.

Glad you are home safe Joe! Great seeing you again!! Until next time

:thumbsup:

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

Making great time........150 miles to go:thumbsup:

Home safe and sound.... Left in the rain and arrived at home in the rain..... :banghead:

Just rolled in the garage, terrible weather 70% of the way home, but I made it safe.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

yes all be carefull...rain and high winds all up east coast later tonight if you a bit more west like ohio...it will turn cold and by lake erie we are predicted to get 10-16 inches of snow between later tonight and monday night...so everyone heading north (south will be rain too) be careful

The wife and I are also home and unpacked. Had an awesome time. Great to see old friends and meet new ones. It had to be a record year for name changes :laugh:

Back