Newbie from the PNW

:welcome: you picked the new fastest color!!!:laugh: Now lets work on removing the reflectors and the rear bumper..... I mean mud flap.:rofl: Nice pictures by the way..... ride safe.

Welcome aboard! I live down near Olympia so we are practically neighbors. :welcome:

I don't ride up your way much nor hwy 7. If you come down through Yelm to Rainier & Tenino you'll find some really nice back roads to play on.

Welcome and nice bike...When you wanna unleash that beast come on down..

Yeah my brothers been trying to get me over to Pacific International Raceways for track day.

:welcome: I'm just a flick of the throttle north of you. You need to hit up HWY 20 and ride to Winthrop for lunch. :beerchug:

Maybe we can meet halfway somewhere and maybe go for a ride from there.

:welcome: you picked the new fastest color!!!:laugh: Now lets work on removing the reflectors and the rear bumper..... I mean mud flap.:rofl: Nice pictures by the way..... ride safe.

Already done.

Welcome aboard! I live down near Olympia so we are practically neighbors. :welcome:

I don't ride up your way much nor hwy 7. If you come down through Yelm to Rainier & Tenino you'll find some really nice back roads to play on.

I'll have to do that, we go out to Rainier every year to get our Christmas tree. Then we hit the Mexican resturaunt in Yelm Sundays they have a buffet all you can eat it's awesome.

Welcome to the site Clay. I'm thinking that if blue wasn't the best colour, I would definately have white :rofl:

Back