Newbie!

Hi guys, new to the forum. Have my gen 2 2010 busa about a year and a half now. It's a great bike and I love it. Have made some changes already but my main plans are to take as much weight off the bike as I can, and make it perform and handle a bit better!
Welcome, glad you finally found us here, you are in good company.

The others will be along shortly and will be expecting a picture or two BTW....:cool:

20190513_183505.jpg

There she is! Picture was taken a few months ago, I've since fitted a carbon fiber cleverwolf front mudguard

Nice bike! Akro! So I guess your exhaust is done! There are SEVERAL titanium freaks (yes, freaks) on this forum who have lots of weight-loss suggestions.. You'll fit right in. :welcome:

One of the fastest/easiest reductions is a lithium battery. About 20 kgs. Have fun, be safe, and keep us posted with pics!

Hi guys, new to the forum. Have my gen 2 2010 busa about a year and a half now. It's a great bike and I love it. Have made some changes already but my main plans are to take as much weight off the bike as I can, and make it perform and handle a bit better!
Welcome to the madness!

I am amazed! How can we get this deep into a thread about a busa on a weight loss journey and not have this @c10 !!!

Back