anyone from MI? Grand Rapids newbie

eric wiseman

Registered
hey guys, just introducing myself. 23 years old going on 50. bike junkie. my goal for my 25th birthday 1.5 years away is to get my dream bike. id love a low milage 02 or newer, but everybody knows the fastest color is blue and silver so ive got to start here and local friends/clubs and make the goal a reality. some good reading in here!

Young Young Eric, You have so much to learn, Let me lead you down the path of enlightenment and share the wisdom you will surley gain with age.

===================================================================

Burgandy is the fastest color

lens 007.jpg

lens 010.jpg

Young Young Eric, You have so much to learn, Let me lead you down the path of enlightenment and share the wisdom you will surley gain with age.

Burgandy is the fastest color

hahahaha i dont care who you are, that is some funny stuff right there lol.:bowdown:

im lovin the look, as for paint and busas in general, this one in gr is the one that got me hooked

MySpace.com - Kozminski Charity Car Show 2007 General Car Show Pics - Photo 63 of 90

As for colors though, if i had a dream paintjob and 3,000 laying around that i didnt buy a velocity system with, id love to go with the classic gixxer look, but caddy pearl metallic white base, with viper blue metallic, and ferrari red. i think it would be sick and under the radar to most but a busa is a busa....faaaaaaaaassssst! having one will be first priority over paint

Welcome to the oRg, and you are correct Sir, blue and silver is the fastest color. All you nay sayers back off! :laugh:

January 006.jpg

ezduzit...of course your bike is the fastest...you have a paper plate on the back of it and you already have an exhaust lol...your missing the nice little snail shaped "thingy" that comes off the exhaust (as once described by an ex, which thought a turbo was the one thats ran off a belt...epic fail...thats what i get for trying to teach her about cars:whistle:)

everybody knows the best way to void it is by turboing...maybe someday, but i dont think ill need anything past stock, ok maybe a pc3, ok and maybe lowering links and straps, ok maybe a small extension too...but mostly stock:beerchug:. sucks i wont let myself get it til next year, ive got to finish up the car first.

ezduzit...of course your bike is the fastest...you have a paper plate on the back of it and you already have an exhaust lol...your missing the nice little snail shaped "thingy" that comes off the exhaust (as once described by an ex, which thought a turbo was the one thats ran off a belt...epic fail...thats what i get for trying to teach her about cars:whistle:)

everybody knows the best way to void it is by turboing...maybe someday, but i dont think ill need anything past stock, ok maybe a pc3, ok and maybe lowering links and straps, ok maybe a small extension too...but mostly stock:beerchug:. sucks i wont let myself get it til next year, ive got to finish up the car first.

Busa tend to bring on bad habits, spending money:laugh:

the car is what killed me first, and now its the project i need to finish for this summer, race the piss out of it (itll only be a 12 sec runner) and use that for a d.d. and winter beater. so next year will be when i make my move, and i figure its a good way to celebrate my mid life crisis. hopefully if i have a girl then shes understanding about it, cause i found out the hard way if they dont dig motorsports, show em the door...unless you find that ultra-rare female that lets you do your thing without stopping you or yelling way to much

:welcome:

Not from Michigan, but I spent a couple of years there earlier in the career. Used to visit Grand Rapids six nights per week.

it kills me knowing ill probablly drop 5-7 on the bike, then pc3 is 300, drop kits are about 400ish, extensions are a few hundred plus longer chain and lines...its killing me already, thats not including gear. I read on here a few weeks ago someone said that his bike is allergic to skin, the bars have never been touched without leather gloves...and a nice helmet to match, leather jacket...gear alone is about a grand if you get good stuff. i figure i can settle for nice gloves, ok helmet for now (icon vs. shoei or soumy) and a jacket is nice but i wont be doing anything dumb the first year i have it :whistle:knock on wood, but im sure most people say that.

:welcome::welcome: to the .org. To me their all the fastest colors but some do have a little more glamour to them. Wardie:welcome:

Back