Newbie from Toowoomba

Are you riding up or flying? If you’re riding you will need a rest somewhere and Toowoomba is not a bad place to see. Got a spare bedroom and covered area for the bike. You’re more than welcome to stay mate. You can see my other bikes while here. i got some really nice old Honda’s from the 70’s.
You're gonna fit in just fine around here!
Taken about a year ago. She DOES NOT look this clean atm
20190305_095522.CROP.jpg

Thanks mate, these bikes must be old fellas. I wonder what the young fellas ride?
From what I hear, a lot fewer young fellas are riding anything these days. Bikes and insurance have gotten so expensive, a lot of them can't afford it anymore.

There are a lot of middle aged people on this forum. I'm pretty sure the majority of the most active members are close to 50. I'm 54 (if I recall). :laugh: Time goes by quick.

From what I hear, a lot fewer young fellas are riding anything these days. Bikes and insurance have gotten so expensive, a lot of them can't afford it anymore.

There are a lot of middle aged people on this forum. I'm pretty sure the majority of the most active members are close to 50. I'm 54 (if I recall). :laugh: Time goes by quick.
Yeah mate, time goes faster each year. Plus for me the memory gets worse each year too but that’s not so bad because when I can’t remember how good my memory was it won’t matter lol....

Back