anyone from MI? Grand Rapids newbie

hey guys, just introducing myself. 23 years old going on 50. bike junkie. my goal for my 25th birthday 1.5 years away is to get my dream bike. id love a low milage 02 or newer, but everybody knows the fastest color is blue and silver so ive got to start here and local friends/clubs and make the goal a reality. some good reading in here!
WELCOME Eric:welcome: Every one knows WHITE** /** OR /** ORANGE & BLACK is the fastest color :laugh:

DSCF0583.jpg

the halloween bike is sick, granted, and white is just plain sexy, but everyone knows that blue and silver is fastest, they added special teflon to the paint to lower the drag, and they put special tires on em lol

:welcome:aboard:beerchug:

I think an internet tough guy from that area drops by here occasionally:whistle:

About this color thing, why do you think only a few special bullets are silver:)

the best color on a busa is tan, like a tan blonde with full c's on my bike, but since the kid gets no lovin by the cornfed midwest mamas out here, the next best thing on my bike is silver and blue lol.

i wont lie tho, black and chrome has to be one of the best classic color combos on anything

Auburn Hills reporting in. Every color is the fastest, until you sprinkle some silver & blue. Then nothing can touch it, and the turbo helps too. :whistle:

youkai, you have my bike! ill take delivery on it the first weekend you are out of town lol. good to hear from some michigan crew. any good clubs over that way?

Got rid of my CBR954 to get the Busa last year n have no regrets. Once you have pass 230km/h you will realise that its better than having sex ..heheheh:laugh::lol:

hump on.jpg

seat off.jpg

old bike.jpg

i cant wait to tap the high side of the speedometer. 140 is great, but when you do it 10 times, the rush is there from the danger aspect, but the adrenaline is lacking. its like once you have sex with kim kardashian, the only thing better is raven riley to top that, so 140 is good, but im getting used to that rush, now seeing 180 would be insanity on a busa. this is going to be a long summer til i get it, but motivation to save up and get it sooner. i hate loans, so we will see how the business goes and if it is pretty good hopefully a busa is not that far out of reach maybe before the birthday

Back