newb on a gixxer

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
well it happened my friend here at work was telling me a few weeks ago that his 30year old son with two kids and a wife was thinking about a new 1000

at the time i told him it was all together a bad idea and talk him out of it his son is a new rider

well yesterday i awoke to phone call his son was up on wentworth springs road and died

as soon as he said wentworth springs i new right were it prolly happened and as it turned out i was right

for those of you who know the area it was at the decreasing radius turn at stumpy meadows

he came into fast and hit the gaurd rail and was thrown into the damns spill way about 25 feet down a small ledge

i still cant believe he bought that bike god i wished he would have listened
sad.gif
his father is destroyed
sad.gif

sad.gif

ya Don wont be at work for awhile dont know what to say

he was coming back from ice house heading towards georgetown

you and me have done that loop a bunch of times

Very sad indeed!
I really think that new riders should have to start out on smaller bikes!

thanks guys for the prayers for his family and i think your right GIXERHP new riders should not be on a liter bike first time out

i think at some point there will be some sort of license program like in England some day

Sad...I agree that new riders should not be on liter bikes, but I'm not so sure about the government regulating it.

My condolences to everone.

These kids think it is beneath their dignity to start learning how to ride on smaller bikes. They wan't to start out on a full blown sport bike. We lost three young men at work that rode 600 cc sport bikes before they were ready to ride them. Two of the men had wifes and small children.

Prayers sent to the family and friends of this fallen rider...........

May he rest in peace......
sad.gif

Sad story - prayers sent.

I just can't imagine as a father loosing one of my sons - the pain must be unbearable  
sad.gif

You don't know what the father told the son about buying the bike. The son was 30 years old and responsible for his own decisions. Too bad his decision cost him his life. Prayers sent to his friends and family.

Prayers sent - very few will master a 600, but everyone wants the big bike ... I don't know why.

Back