Newb here...

Hey Sarah,

Any chance you'll be in Virginia anytime soon? You need to spend a few days with my wife
biggrin.gif

And welcome to the board

Only if Rich rides me out that way on the Busa.

He probably is reading this and thinking that I am saying all this just to be saying it... But honestly, the bike he just got is so beautiful I can't blame him for wanting to spend $ on it. He spends $ on me too, so I can't complain.
biggrin.gif
I am happy with his purchase and his intrest in the boards.

Yep, just ordered a tank pad. It should be in next week with my new jacket and under tail.

Got home and went ahead and did the hump mod. Kickstand mod is next!

-Rich

And of course I couldn't hold out until Valentine's day, so I went ahead and gave him his Double Bubble invoice that should be here next week.
tounge.gif
Luv ya boo!

Yep, just ordered a tank pad.  It should be in next week with my new jacket and under tail.

Got home and went ahead and did the hump mod.  Kickstand mod is next!

-Rich
Hey, thanks for reminding me! I need a new tank pad before riding season starts!
cool.gif

Now I get to go shopping! Woo hoo!
tounge.gif

Dang Rich, she's cool!!! Now...... Tell us about this Neon: 11sec.10sec? On the spray or blown?? Don't keep us in suspense man!!!!
rock.gif

Yeah, she's pretty good to me (and vice versa). The Neon? It's pretty quick but it's set up for show and go. I tood it to the track once but I needed a lot more practice. I was pretty much dead even with my buddy's Honda and he ran a 13.9 in the 1/4. It has a stage 2 Hahn Racecraft turbo kit on it and a NX intercooler sprayer setup. It's not meant to be a dragster, but it will beat the average Mustang GT.

Yeah, she's pretty good to me (and vice versa).  The Neon?  It's pretty quick but it's set up for show and go.  I tood it to the track once but I needed a lot more practice.  I was pretty much dead even with my buddy's Honda and he ran a 13.9 in the 1/4.  It has a stage 2 Hahn Racecraft turbo kit on it and a NX intercooler sprayer setup.  It's not meant to be a dragster, but it will beat the average Mustang GT.
Funny you would mention that! I have an 89 GT, 331 stroker,150 jets in the big shot plate, full weight and all options still intact. Runs 11 flats and 10:90's right now (it won't hook up) but hope to fix that here in about a week. I'll be back in the states on the 13th for vacation, gonna sort through my suspension woes.I saw you car on the site you gave, very nice man! Again, welcome to the board! Tony.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was going to use my tax return to purchase my forged bottom end as well as a new valve train, Crane cams, cam gears etc... and start building the new motor to handle 15 PSI. But, I spent the money on purchasing the Busa.

Uh, she's got a check book too!!!! Just kidding man.I would spend some on her(Sarah) now.Maybe some riding gear for her,diamond ring,etc... Sarah! Snuck that plug in there for ya!!! Tony.:;):

Well, we're looking for a cheap bike for her to start on. Possibly an old Katana 600. She's never ridden anything with 2 wheels.

Sounds good, atleast she's interested in your hobbies, get her in that safety course,some descent gear,oh yeah.. Life is good.:)

Back