Newb here...

Spending the money on a Busa was a good call.....safety course a definate!

Uh, she's got a check book too!!!! Just kidding man.I would spend some on her(Sarah) now.Maybe some riding gear for her,diamond ring,etc... Sarah! Snuck that plug in there for ya!!! Tony.:;):
Thanks! Good lookin out!
smile.gif
I am pretty spoiled already... I got a pair of diamond earings for christmas, and I am getting a nice little getaway this weekend for Valentine's Day. I am well taken care of.
blush.gif

I wouldn't mind some matching riding gear though
tounge.gif

All that car talk almost made me want to go and watch '2 Fast 2 Furious.' The rest just made me feel like love is in the air! Ain't it sweet! Wish I could enjoy a weekend getaway with that someone special!

All that car talk almost made me want to go and watch '2 Fast 2 Furious.'  The rest just made me feel like love is in the air!  Ain't it sweet!  Wish I could enjoy a weekend getaway with that someone special!
And trust me, the weekend was great. Best Valentine's day EVER! We got to go riding yesterday for a bit... Very romantic.

Did you get a chance to check out Rusty's place in KC? They have some unbelivable prices on stuff if your lucky enough to get there when it arrives....

Hey all,
 I hope this is the right section to post tihs.  I was directed here from KCSportbike.com.  I just picked up my new 05 Busa yesterday.  My name's Rich and I'm from the Kansas City area (Olathe, KS to be exact).  I've been riding on and off for about 22 years now.  The past few years I've been into choppers and whatnot, but I'm now making my way back to sport bikes.
 I'll be doing a lot of digging to get up to speed on my bike and making my list of planned modifications so I guess my first question is where's a good place to start on modding?  I know I want to do a fender elimination kit first and foremost.

Thanks!

-Rich
Welcome to the group I think you'll find a right smart

atmoshere here. First thing i did was get the risers

2 inchs ,DB zg screen a cruise control I have the meister and the hand rest type on both sides works great for the wrist
then i did the corbin seat (along with the beetle Bags ) the best mod fur sure
my bike is so comfy u ferget it's so fuggin' fast u gonna love your bike being long time rider u should really appreciate what u got , One Bad Mutha

Lannie Settles
04 blue/sil bought 6-21-2004 now has 13,500 miles

DSC00178.JPG

Back