Another newb here

Lots of great ideas and information here. Welcome
Hey "BUD"...what'd'ya doing with my next Busa
rock.gif
?..........
coolold.gif

Hey Steve welcome to our family..
bowdown.gif
The wife and I stopped by your shop with our semi truck one Saturday.. Remember us? I had a Beemer at the time which I still have.. Now I have a 2000 busa as well, bought my PC USB from you off your web site..

Steve and his Wife are great people to deal with, Also there shop is hands down a class act..
bowdown.gif
Glad to see you around Steve..
I will be in touch for a custom map sometime in the future..
beerchug.gif

2000_Busa_142_640x480.jpg

bowdown.gif

STEVE AND PATTY ARE AWESOME PEOPLE, THE MAN IS KNOW'S HIS STUFF ABOUT BUSA'S, JUST GIVE HIM A CALL AND IN NO TIME YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH HE REALLY KNOWS, HE IS AN AWESOME TUNER.
thumb_up.gif

Glad to see you posting up Steve. We need to put together a meet n greet at your shop so the guys who don't already know you can check out your shop. For those of you who do not know, Steve is THE local busa guru here in the Kansas city area. In addition to being an accomplished drag racer with some wicked fast bikes, he has full dyno facilities, parts and service and sponsors some of the best stunters in the midwest. I'm sure he will have alot of good info for our members and will be a big asset to Hayabusa.org. His wife Patti also rides a sport bike and works at the shop. Welcome Steve and Patti.
beerchug.gif

Wow!,thanks for the big welcome from everyone,and the compliments.We will be on here as much as possible and will support this site & its members for whatever they need.Will probly become a site sponsor to boot.

Welcome and Ride Safely !!!!!!!!!!   Get to Know your Bike.
race.gif

PS: " Don't Fall Down or Hit Anything "
please.gif

welcome.gif
aboard, Steve!
hello.gif

Glad to see ya on here! I'll swing by the shop and say Hey, too!

--Omar

Welcome! That's one mean green machine you got there. I will have to make a trip over to your shop and check it out. Winters coming, time for some mods!!
beerchug.gif

Back