Another New Busa

SoBad

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone.  I just got my 05' Busa and had to show it off.  I've been lurking around here for a few days and noticed that you have a bunch of cool folks with a wealth of knowledge here.  Let the MOD's begin.

JJ

Busa.jpg

Welcome to the board, SoBad! She looks good, but will look better after a couple mods. First mod - remove the sticker off the tank. Second mod - remove reflectors. After that what do you have planned for that girl? And we never get tired of pics here.

Welcome to the best busa board on the net. And I'm with BigBS on the first mods... only I'd remove the reflectors first. To me, they are the biggest eye sore.
wink.gif

Welcome and congratulations on the excellent choice of color
beerchug.gif
. Seeing the picture of yours made me want to go home and at least sit on mine, since it's raining
soapbox.gif

Has anyone rolled a red '04 up to one of those to compare the two colors? I have seen one of the '05s in the dealership, but I can't quite get a handle on the color because of the lighting.

Nice looking bike, welcome.

Has anyone rolled a red '04 up to one of those to compare the two colors? I have seen one of the '05s in the dealership, but I can't quite get a handle on the color because of the lighting.

Nice looking bike, welcome.
According to the people at Topgun undertails, the red is the same for '04 and '05, although they call it pink in their catalogue (I guess to differentiate from the earlier red). I ordered one from them and it matched perfectly so it appears they are correct.

Welcome aboard & congrats! You will see the busa is not Sobad. Actually it is awesome.
biggrin.gif

Thanks all. I just wish that i could ride it more this weekend but I'm working nights. At least I get to ride it to work since the weather has been excellent.

Back