New Member Checking In

WELCOME
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|radical
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080249103 -->

howdy,come on in, have a seat,let me grab you a black n' tan

drink.gif
hav a good 1....enjoy....RSD.

Yeah BusaFever I'm an AF Wire Dawg stationed at Lajes Field. One year down, one to go! I was at Kadena from 92-95 and had a blast. At the time, I had a 91 GSXR-750 that I brought over with me. Still remember blasting up and down Hwy 58 going either to Nago or Naha. Surprised I survived that tour between being young and dumb on the bike or the OTHER activities available to a young and dumb guy. I was single then... ahh the memories of Gate 2 Street... I'm bad about taking pictures, but let me see what I can dig up.

I'm gonna have to take some pics this weekend cuz it looks like I can only find a couple. This was on a Poker Run last summer. Guess which one is mine...

Poker_Runweb.jpg

First person to guess where this was taken wins, well, not sh!t, but it will identify where I was before the Azores. I know there are a couple of folks on the board who will recognize it.

Busa_RR.JPG

Yeah BusaFever I'm an AF Wire Dawg stationed at Lajes Field.  One year down, one to go!  I was at Kadena from 92-95 and had a blast.  At the time, I had a 91 GSXR-750 that I brought over with me.  Still remember blasting up and down Hwy 58 going either to Nago or Naha.  Surprised I survived that tour between being young and dumb on the bike or the OTHER activities available to a young and dumb guy.  I was single then... ahh the memories of Gate 2 Street...   I'm bad about taking pictures, but let me see what I can dig up.
Sweet bro!

I get out every Saturday that it's not raining... Take the curvy side up and 58 back down if we are wore out. The Busa love okinawa! So do I...

Take care, Bill

Back