New Busa Pics

Welcome to the Hayabusa world!!
biggrin.gif

They should sell them like that for racers to paint their own colors.

Car companies do that for Drag Racers and Stock Car Racers. They're actually called "Bodies in White".

Love the White though. Cool.

Hey guys wanted to check in with everyone and just say hello ive been reading your forums for a while and finally bought a bike!! 05 LTD few mods clear taillight with led billet bar ends lowering links and house of color paint heres a a pic feel free to speak your opinions
JJ

74-1165-130531.jpg
Here's the link to the pic, I guess no hot linking is allowed?
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/74-1165-130531.jpg
Sweet ride d00d! Very nice but I imagine it's kinda tough to keep clean? I had a white '74 Firebird and man it showed every speck of dirt...
Got any more pics?
edit: WTF, that was weird, only saw two posts on this just a minute ago and when I reply all of a sudden there's like 12?

<!--EDIT|MrHans
Reason for Edit: "WTF?"|1122523371 -->

I liked it, when I showed it to my wife she said it looked like it belonged to a storm trooper. Sorry but I thought it was funny.

jump9.gif

Welcome Jimmy!!!! Nice bike. We all like to razz a bit here so take it all with a smile!!!!
biggrin.gif

thanks for all the positive and neg. feedback!! haha
i have all the factory decals ordered in black to go back on and the extensions powdercoat black i wanted theblack frame is the main reason i bought the LE you see a lot of polish and chrome just wanna be a little different i guess its still in progress ive just had it 2 weeks!! kinda debating on possibly a chrome tank?? still aint sure???
JJ

Back