New to site

flfiremedic

Registered
Hi everyone!
I'm Dave and just joined the boards, but lurked for a while.  Really love the site.   Ride an 05 Black and Silver Busa.  Basicly stock but has TRE, K&N, TwoBros slipons and a power commander coming.  Im in Panama City Beach, so look me up when you come for thunderbeach.

welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board. If there is one thing you must know about this board, its that we LOVE pics. Post a few pics of the ride if you get a chance.
cool.gif

Hi everyone!
I'm Dave and just joined the boards, but lurked for a while. Really love the site. Ride an 05 Black and Silver Busa. Basicly stock but has TRE, K&N, TwoBros slipons and a power commander coming. Im in Panama City Beach, so look me up when you come for thunderbeach.
Welcome! I'll be in PC in Sept, My best friend is getting married so I'm taking leave then.NJ.

Welcome to the board. Come on in and stay a while. There are plenty of people here to talk to. And sometimes they talk back.

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

....lets see some pictures of your ride mate ... we all like pics around here
wink.gif

Welcome to the board, and congrats on the having a Busa......whoooohooo, Im sure you will find this place interesting with alot of advice, and information, we have alot of fun....but BEWARE of those whom pull a practical jokes from time to time...
biggrin.gif

Welcome and congrats on the new ride! Let's see pics of her!

Back