New York

neoBusa

Registered
Hey guys, I'll be visiting New York and canada soon. Some people recommended I buy my accessories and gear from the states due to high prices in canada. need me a list of shops which sell bike accessories, gear, helmets, anything bike related where I could get some stuff for my hayabusa. Help Please...

Most of the dealers you just roll up to are going to have to order parts , so , I would suggest making arrangments way ahead of time , or just get them from a site sponcer I believe Goldenchild has experience smuggling busa parts across the border !
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I guess I'm gonna have to order online... but still I need to try things on, boots, helmets, etc... risky ordering online coz of sizes...

There's a Cycle Gear (cyclegear.com) in Edison, New Jersey, about 45 minutes from NYC. Also, there's a Ducati dealer in Manhattan, located at 155 Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue)--Corsa Motorsports (corsamotorsportsnyc.com).

Good luck!

looking for parts and gear. Parts is no problem as I can order online and its bound to fit in smoothly. But gear, I will definatly have a hard time buying. I almost purchased an Arai but luckily I tried a friends on and it did not fit me right at all. So I really need to try before purchasing. I googled New York Bike shops and got some addresses but prefer to get names of shops with reputation and/or have nice selection from anyone who's bought from them. Hence I seek assistance from y'all busa riders!

Back