Canada - Brantford Ontario???

neoBusa

Registered
Hey guys, I'll be visiting canada soon, brantford ontario and need me a list of shops which sell bike accessories, gear, helmets, anything bike related where I could get some stuff for my hayabusa. Help Please...

Welcome to Canada eh...
beerchug.gif

I've been thru there but couldn't help you..

Cheers welcome, give me a shout, forget about shopping for K8 parts here, it cost to much, the mark up is crazy and explains why a lot of key shops are closing down they have been marking up parts for ever like 50%+, I would love to support Canadian shops however im forced to and rather shop USA online with guys like Charles(Street& track) Greg (HPC) who have way better prices and the canadians cant even match the USA prices and they know it

I'm telling you right now...The Canadian Dollar is not friendly for Americans right now.

Their stuff is priced way, WAY higher than ours.  The value of their currency is more than ours, and up until VERY recently they hadn't price-corrected.  It's a damned shame.

I can't imagine why anyone would go there to buy...well...anything.

Good luck, eh?

I'm a PROUD Canadian and I shop at Streetntrack for all my big purchases.

cheers
ken

Thanks for the info guys. made new post asking for shops in New York, coz passing through there as well.
if you know any shops in NY please reply to my New York post. Thanks for the advice...

Hey, I'll be riding up Toronto on Sunday as well. Great news is it is business related so they will be pickin up the tab on food and rooms. It was ride, or a $1200 plane ticket. Odd as it sounds glad the price of airline tickets went up for once, my great gas mileage argument seems to carry a lot more weight for work travel.
smile.gif
cool.gif

Hey, I'll be riding up Toronto on Sunday as well.  Great news is it is business related so they will be pickin up the tab on food and rooms.  It was ride, or a $1200 plane ticket.  Odd as it sounds glad the price of airline tickets went up for once, my great gas mileage argument seems to carry a lot more weight for work travel.  
smile.gif
cool.gif
Bring the busa bro, on Sunday , there is a BIKINI BIKE WASH EVENT GOING ON, PM For MY #
hello.gif
-Duane

If you go up to Brantford, Ontario there is Racer's Choice on 11 Roy Blvd. Ontario 519-754-1472 where they deal in performance plus--dealer for Brock's products.A few miles away there is a Royal Distributing.925 Woodlawn Rd.West.Guelp, Ont.1-519-822-7081  or 1-800-265-2970.small super store for Motorcycles...resonable prices even for Canadian..

I'm a PROUD Canadian and I shop at Streetntrack for all my big purchases.

cheers
ken
It's cool that you're patriotic.

When I was in Calgary, there was a Shoei e-Boz helmet I was looking at. In the states, the MSRP was $692. In Canada, they were asking $997. for it.

I didn't buy it in Canada.

The pricing adjustment may have been made by now (this happened about two months ago), but that extra money could buy a lot of tanks of gas!

great stuff Danfaster... Thanks... will make sure to checkm out. If anyone else knows any in canada or even New York please leme know... thanks

Hey, I'll be riding up Toronto on Sunday as well. Great news is it is business related so they will be pickin up the tab on food and rooms. It was ride, or a $1200 plane ticket. Odd as it sounds glad the price of airline tickets went up for once, my great gas mileage argument seems to carry a lot more weight for work travel.
smile.gif
cool.gif
Bring the busa bro, on Sunday , there is a BIKINI BIKE WASH EVENT GOING ON, PM For MY #
hello.gif
-Duane
where is the bike wash?

Hey, I'll be riding up Toronto on Sunday as well.  Great news is it is business related so they will be pickin up the tab on food and rooms.  It was ride, or a $1200 plane ticket.  Odd as it sounds glad the price of airline tickets went up for once, my great gas mileage argument seems to carry a lot more weight for work travel.  
smile.gif
cool.gif
hello.gif
-Duane
where is the bike wash?
MANGOS night club,MISSISSSAUGA Eglington west and Dixie road, take eglington 1 block west from there north side , Sunday

Welcome to Canada , eh!...check out [url=http://www.royaldistributing.com/main/ if you could make a trip or you can get it shipped to your address in Brantford...
This is the best bet you can get in Canada.........
Cheers
Raj

Our dollar is waaaay too strong right now for you to be even close to getting a decent deal on anything moto related. Welcome to Canada but don't get your hopes up on leaving with any Busa stuff.:welcome:

Back