NEW used car

euroR

Registered
Well Finally sold my M3 and needed something that will get me from point A to B and also C. And need something that can tow a hayabusa. So I bought a Lexus 98 ES300, like new, have all maintenance from day 1. Love the car now I just need to get a hitch installed so it can tow a bike.

1228494618532.jpg

1228494633097.jpg

1228494704611.jpg

1228494690601.jpg

Those are great cars! My wife had one until a very inconsiderate fire hydrant ran out in front of her.

Hey, man where is the grass in your front yard??

Oh yeah, nice ride. I don't necessarily condone guys pulling bikes with semi-luxury vehicles, but to each is his own. Enjoy.

i live in arizona thus the no grass, here its too much water and they still die. but i needed something as a daily driver where i dont have to fix as much as my sold m3, and something that i can tow a bike to california. but towing is much easier than riding during night during winter. and i can tow my bros r1 and my busa and have him drive so i can be rested for the cali roads.
Posted via Mobile Device

i live in arizona thus the no grass, here its too much water and they still die. but i needed something as a daily driver where i dont have to fix as much as my sold m3, and something that i can tow a bike to california. but towing is much easier than riding during night during winter. and i can tow my bros r1 and my busa and have him drive so i can be rested for the cali roads.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you say Arizona and Winter in the same paragraph. :whistle: Oh boy, I think you're going to upset some of our Northern members looking at 3 feet of snow outside their garages.

Let the SoCal guys know when you're coming out to ride, we're out every weekend all year round. :thumbsup:

xeriscape is a wonderful thing... Honey I gotta rake the gravel....

my last house was off Tatum and Shea...

Nice but are you sure you're going to be happy with a car that just keeps on running day after day without any drama at all? I mean come on, the "what was that?" game is part of the fun of BMW Ownership...

Nice looking ride though, and hard to argue with as a Point A-B machine.

Back