new undertail for the busa with led lights

very nice lookin
i also think the hump would be better orange or at least orange/black

i especially like that you flowed the stripe to fender...
i bet yur wheels would look b!tch!n if u either:
-powder coated orange/black
0r
-black w/ polished lip

(sportrider1296 @ Sep. 21 2006,12:44) The rear tire is a shinko raven 009 with 4,247 miles on it.  Check out my post in the general area about the shinko tire update.

Check this site out:

http://store.azmusa.com/shink.html

Hey glad to hear the stinko's will not melt on the Busa! I used them on my Bandit 1200 and they worked the best of any i had on her!
rock.gif
 43k of commuting mostly miles. All the other (and i used a bunch ) didn't come close for miles "8k" and never slipped in wet like some did.Yata yata yata the 009's rock IMO!! Riding the dragon i got nothing but ragged on. I'm not running that crap! When did they win anything? I got a set comin when these Bridgrocks reach 3500, rear will be toast. Ok here is another place with some good  $$..

My Webpage

and the new Ridenow site    http://www.ridenowonline.com/product....Webpage  Nice under tail! Will you share your installation secrets? I want one but the $$ are short rite now and the chop job to the under seat area keeps me thinkin of just cutting the fender off.   BTW  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

bowdown.gif

Post Oarin! I read your post on the stinko review! I noticed the comment about the strips. Yep if you drag a knee go for the sticky ones that make you feel comfy!!
rock.gif

bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks for the feedback guys. I don't have anything planed to do mechanically to the bike because I really can't use all the power right now. When I get out of school and start making the big cheese I would really like to put on the turbo kit.

As far as the undertail installation, it was a breeze because I had already had a previous undertail so I just had to do some wiring and six machine screws.

Cutting our for an undertail is not really that bad. The main thing to remember is that you can always cut a little more so go slow trial and fit.

hey - w/o a hugger does your paint get messed up much... rock chips, etc.

anyone have thoughts on 3M protective film? i am about to go w/ extendedSA & wont be able to use my hugger soon

Nice looking bike, I have been looking for an undertail for mine, I like the looks of the hotbodies, but some people on the board said the turn signals are hard to see. Plus, Hotbodies doesn't make my color. I know I could have it painted, but I prefer not to, and besides I want turn signals that can be noticed. I like the looks of yours and I have been thinking about getting a black one to go with my gray paint, and besides, the factory undertail is black too. The only difference would be around the tail light. My question to you is, what brand is it, and what company, or person was selling it on Ebay? Do they offer painted undertails? Here is a pic of my Busa.

HPIM0320.jpg

also ck out mototek undertails they have integrated signals in brakes as well as seperate signals..

Back