LED turn signals

Hawk14

Registered
Who makes or sells bright LEDs that will fit the Top Gun undertail turn signals? If possible, I'd like to get clear lenses with the amber light, if not, the amber lenses will do.

you can get leibertecs but you will need a flasher module for an additional $45 + shipping. It is needed so the LEDs dont blink so dayum fast. Not sure if they require anything else. THey are very high priced when it's done.
I put U-shaped strobes in mine. Plugged right in and are KILLA. Used a relay to wire to the turn signals. No doubt their blinkin.

JD

JD

Thanks for the response, Icemann. But I'm not familiar with that strobe that your talking about. Where can I get them and how easy is the install? And of course, do they come in amber?

Does Leibertecs or Top Gum Tails have websites ? i am tryin to find a tail & lights i like for my '04 ?

D

Icemann is the top dawp to talk to when it comes to LEDs, fellas. He can do almost anything with 'em.

The liberteks don't bling stupid fast when just wired up. I just did that mod last week, they are faster tho, but it is acceptable to my liking.

Back