New turbo help

MM2

Registered
Hey everyone after so many years of owning my hike I finally found a good deal on a used turbo setup. My bike is a 2001 And the setup is a velocity stage 1. The guy sold me everything minus the fuel side. I have a pump and Fmu on order but I need help with the fuel lines and misc small fittings. He also kept the fitting that taps into the oil pan because he was upgrading his system. Is it possible to buy the fittings from a company or is it cheaper to purchase everything separately?

chat with powerhouse or murdered out in the turbo section i am sure they can hook you up

You can get everything you need from jegs or summit racing. Everything is just basic push lock AN style fittings.

once your done.. you can drop it off at powerhouse for a tune...

he loves tuning those type of projects...:whistle:

Yeah I emailed the guys at powerhouse just waiting to here back. I'm waiting for the turbo kit to arrive to looks and the instructions. Hopefully it has a part list so I can place a order. Thanks for your help

Yeah I emailed the guys at powerhouse just waiting to here back. I'm waiting for the turbo kit to arrive to looks and the instructions. Hopefully it has a part list so I can place a order. Thanks for your help

PM sent . . .:laugh:

MM2, def take your bike to Frank for the tuning. You will not be anything but pleased, great guy and shop

Back