New toy...

(BusaBill @ Jul. 03 2007,15:30) Well, it's not a 'busa, but it sure is fun to ride.  This will be my toy for a little while.

000_0365.jpg

It's a '91 Yamaha VMax, right now it's mostly stock except for the Supertrapp slip-ons, K&N intake and Dynojet stage 7 jet-kit.  Just ordered some HMF exhaust and a different grab bar for it.  Maybe, some cams, headwork, flatside carbs in it's future.  

Hope I'm still welcome!  
bowdown.gif
if you are intrested in selling the back rest assembly when you get your new one drop me a line.

You need to check out this website www.ufocycles.com for all your vmax needs. They have it all. I sold my 2000 to get my busa. Stage 7, kn filters and the kerker with the comp. baffle. The sound out of that thing I will never forget...
bowdown.gif

Thanks guys...have a ton of parts on the way so I'll be busy doin' mods for a while, will post back up when it's back together again!

I saw a supercharged V-Max at a BMW motorcycle dealership a couple of years ago. The Air filter stuck out of a hole in the ersatz gas tank and it had a 250 section tire on the back. The engine sounded pretty strong too with over 200 hp on tap.

I wonder if they are really gonna come out with a new V-Max. This one. The B-King would be in a world of hurt.

V_MAx_concept.JPG

Back