New toy...

BusaBill

Donating Member
Registered
Well, it's not a 'busa, but it sure is fun to ride. This will be my toy for a little while.

View attachment 1132159

It's a '91 Yamaha VMax, right now it's mostly stock except for the Supertrapp slip-ons, K&N intake and Dynojet stage 7 jet-kit. Just ordered some HMF exhaust and a different grab bar for it. Maybe, some cams, headwork, flatside carbs in it's future.

Hope I'm still welcome!
bowdown.gif

Cool. There ain't nothing wrong with sportin that badboy. Would make a good european streetfighter.

Nice  
super.gif
, Ya know that's one of the Performance Cult Bikes in Europe  
beerchug.gif

(CouchRocket @ Jul. 03 2007,20:31) That bike (like the busa) is total CULT!
super.gif
It has looked generally the same ever since it was born. I'd hit it!
You need to get off that kitty shid dude, it's eating your brain.
laugh.gif

lurk.gif
enjoy it dude, and you know how we roll around here. Everyone is welcome, even those shid talking 13.5 boyz
laugh.gif

I remember when it first came out me and some friends we to the local shop to look at one and spent like 20 minutes looking for the gas cap . Finally I stopped a salesman and asked .

congrats, i have a 97 with a hindle 4-1 and dymag wheels. best sound in motorcycling with a header also a great hooligan bike. way more enjoyable around town bike than my busa or zx-10. i am waiting for the new one to come out some time in 08, will be shown at the dealers show this fall. been waitin a long time!

Back