New Toy - Kimber

Methink I might shoot something I need, concealed carrying that smoootthh single action:whistle:

kimber is a nice peace
i prefer to go big .500 :laugh:
sw500-4-right-full.jpg

Just back from the range on Fathers Day and there was crowd. Took my wife Kim and son Cody and it was her 1st time ever shooting a pistol. Also took a 5 shot 38 S&W and the Range Master had to come inspect my Kimber so when I told him my wife had never shot he gave us a S&W 22 Target gun with a trigger job and that was deadly accurate. All in all we had a great time and the wife & son brought in some bulls eyes as well. The Kimber was as expected, spot on and very smooth at about 30 yards... you would not have a chance unless your Iron Man or Optimus Prime! LOL Happy Father's Day and now time for burgers and home made ice cream. later my brothers and sisters! :beerchug::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Beautiful piece! I am jealous also and have to agree with Head East-- ammo is scarce right now. Thant and it is getting REALLY expensive (I shoot .45 acp)

Congrats on the new gun. Use it well!

Our Law enforcement officers have been told to buy up all the ammo they can. It has been leaked that the new way of gun control is to control the ammo.???

Very Nice.

Been looking for a new carry piece myself, the full size .45 and 14rnds of .45ACP is just too darn much at the end of the day.

Been looking at the Smith &Wesson M&P 9C. I like 9mm, and the 9c is Nice and compact.

We'll see, anyhoo, very nice! Congrats.

Great pistol man... I have been looking at kimbers for a while but never seem to be able to pull the trigger on the price. My soldier just bought one on leave and he said its the best he has ever fired. Great choice!

Back