new toy for garage

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 06 2007,20:08) why would u buy that u could pay to change yours for a lifetime almost at a dealer and save the work for yourself.some people have to much money.i wish u lived near me i would rob u blind!!!!!!!
It would pay for itself in two years here. I get 3500 on a rear and about 15K on the front. Nice dude. Hope you live near me. Wanna be friends.
laugh.gif
Not to mention the inconvenience
wink.gif

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 07 2007,13:44) 05busale what did i spell wrong.
Technically speaking, your spelling was accurate. Your spacing and capitalization, however, leaves quite a lot to be desired. Your post read like a jumbled up run on sentence.
As for the content of your response, It displayed a lack of intelligence mixed with "getto" attitude. Speaking bluntly it made you come across as an idiot. Perhaps a little thought in the future before posting. Might I suggest something like this...

Although I can see the desire for having your own tire changing machine, I can't see the logic in it. Do you really see this machine paying for itself quickly enough to warrant the $800 expenditure? I personally prefer paying that amount out over a long period of time and enjoy having others do the work.

Just some free advice from a fat guy on the internet to help you further your online experience in a positive manner.
beerchug.gif

xc700, That rocks! I wish I had both the space and availability for my own personal tire machine. While it wouldn't pay off nearly as quickly as it seems to be for you, I could definately put it to good use!

(MoosesBusa @ Apr. 07 2007,15:02)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 07 2007,13:44) 05busale what did i spell wrong.
Technically speaking, your spelling was accurate. Your spacing and capitalization, however, leaves quite a lot to be desired. Your post read like a jumbled up run on sentence.
 As for the content of your response, It displayed a  lack of intelligence mixed with "getto" attitude. Speaking bluntly it made you come across as an idiot. Perhaps a little thought in the future before posting. Might I suggest something like this...

Although I can see the desire for having your own tire changing machine, I can't see the logic in it. Do you really see this machine paying for itself quickly enough to warrant the $800 expenditure? I personally prefer paying that amount out over a long period of time and enjoy having others do the work.

Just some free advice from a fat guy on the internet to help you further your online experience in a positive manner.  
beerchug.gif
jump9.gif

Oh yeah... u spelled you "u"...

Back