new toy for garage

xc700

Donating Member
Registered
Today i got to use my new tire machine, i mounted a front tire for the busa. i use to take it to dealer  but they acted like they were doing me a favor had to leave tire and come back to get it and then pay them $40.00 bucks  to mount and balance plus and the tire cost  so it was usually cost around $200.00-$250.00 for a rear tire and we know the hayabusa like rear tires . also got to use my pitbull newfront stand for the first time, got the stand from street and track. made a front axle tool so i could take front wheel off and got to use the static balancer that i made last week.

tire_mach__Small_.jpg

that is a nice set-up...would be nice to be able to do all your own work
beerchug.gif

man...that looks like the exact same one we have at my parents house...makes mounting the tires easy and most importantly...FREE!
super.gif

I just use a set of tire tools and a static balancer.

I have found that Michelin Pilot Powers are extremely close to being perfectly balanced fromt he factory.

why would u buy that u could pay to change yours for a lifetime almost at a dealer and save the work for yourself.some people have to much money.i wish u lived near me i would rob u blind!!!!!!!

My friend is a tool dealer so the tire machine was about $800.00 shipped,does car tires too.

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 06 2007,19:08) why would u buy that u could pay to change yours for a lifetime almost at a dealer and save the work for yourself.some people have to much money.i wish u lived near me i would rob u blind!!!!!!!
rock.gif
WTH?

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 06 2007,20:08) why would u buy that u could pay to change yours for a lifetime almost at a dealer and save the work for yourself.some people have to much money.i wish u lived near me i would rob u blind!!!!!!!
Or u could use the money to pay for school to learnt howz to speeel!!!!
I wish you lived near me so that we could be friends, cause I'd hate to have to bust a cap in your a$$ for trying to rob me!

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 06 2007,21:19)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 06 2007,20:08) why would u buy that u could pay to change yours for a lifetime almost at a dealer and save the work for yourself.some people have to much money.i wish u lived near me i would rob u blind!!!!!!!
Or u could use the money to pay for school to learnt howz to speeel!!!!
I wish you lived near me so that we could be friends, cause I'd hate to have to bust a cap in your a$$ for trying to rob me!
DOH!!!!
wow.gif
laugh.gif
AAAssjani.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 06 2007,19:08) why would u buy that u could pay to change yours for a lifetime almost at a dealer and save the work for yourself.
Your math isn't very good is it?
biggrin.gif

I dont think its too extream figured it pay for it self in 5 years,so far i have mounted 2 trailer tires they would have charged me 10.00 each and patched 2 car tires would have been 15.00 and 1 bike tire 60.00 with tire mark up so if figure its 1/8 paid for already,and i dont sit in somebody waiting room .

Back