New to this

wat1000

Registered
Good day to all reading this, my name is Wat and I ride an 08 Busa. I am sending this out first to say happy to be here. Next I'm trying to set up my profile so it shows my bike specs like others. In addition to this if anyone could give me any other suggestions, thank you. GONE???

Welcome to the madness!

We'll need pix of your new scoot, brother.

It won't be long before the pic police arrive and demand digital images. :laugh:

Be safe, ride sane, don't scratch the paint; stick around awhile!

Congrats and welcome! :welcome: We need pics cause those are the :rulez:!

Okay all here is one of my and the beast. Full stainless Yosh, lower 1 1/2 in front and 1 in on the back.

roz 003.jpg

Hi,

Welcome Wat1000 I 'am also a new member to the site my name is Magiicman and I will be posting picture very soon I 'am the owner of the famed Airforce busa in Spudley's pictures on 9/12/08. It is a very well taken care of 2005. Welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome to org. get ready and I hope you have plenty money for the mods cuz you are going to see stuff over that you would want to do to your bike. ride safe:thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the love you have shown me, there will be more to follow this winter. Hopefully Santa Claus will bring me some goodies. Almost a stock bike with a slim 230lb rider, I went 6.85 @ 112 mph on the 1/8th mile. My 60 ft time is garbage, still working on it. GONE

Good times bro. The goodie list never ends, just tellin you now.........:whistle:

Welcome to our world! This place is awesome. I don't even own a busa anymore, but I can't leave this site. There are lots of good people here that will help with anything (I really mean anything). Stick around and become one of the regulars. :beerchug:

Back