New to the org...just want to intro myself

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Hey to everyone! I'm from Mississippi..just wanted to say hello to everyone- I'm a new owner..going on about 11 days now...already broke my Busa in with about 1200 miles so far!!!! Included are a couple of pics of it..This machine has been my DREAM machine..I've wanted it since its debut in 1999..finally able to get it...It's way more than I even thought it would be..anyway- I'm a proud owner and thanks to everyone I've picked up some good info so far on this site..Proud to now be part of it!!!!

I just wanted to add another pic to show...I took about fifty the other day...You all were right about the madness!!! It just gets in ya blood more and more everyday!!! I'm starting to work on the upgrades...and my bank account- Having to break my wife in SLOOOOWWWLLLYYY on that aspect...I appreciate all the response..I am always looking to pick up valuable info from you guys who have owned your busa for some time..so let me know of any issues you have come across that need immediate addressing..and maybe some ideas on some low cost "starter" mods I can do to dress up my "Blue Bullet"....(wife's nickname 4 it) See you all...I'm like a kid with too many new toys at Christmas!!! I ride EVERYDAY....OH YEEEEAAAAHHHH...

<!--EDIT|coop65sr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154477255 -->

Copy_of_100_3203.JPG

Great looking bike. Welcome!

Wow, we didn't even have to tell him to lose the reflectors...already done.

Welcome aboard! You only waited a couple of years longer than I did to finally spring for your heart's desire! Glad to hear it!

--Wag--

Welcome! Now we need pics!

Oh, yeah... he was quick enough to already do THAT too!!!

smile.gif

Back