Intro.

00Negative

Registered
Joined up a few days ago and just been waiting for the approval to introduce myself.

Name's James.  From CO (COS) and I'm the proud owner of an 06 Busa in the color scheme shown below!

I'm not sure if I'll mod the bike (fast enough?), but going off of my history... it'll more than likely happen because that's what I do with EVERYTHING I own!

I'm patiently waiting for some track time in Denver (lousy work schedule) so I can hone my skills learning from those with a lot of experience.  Until then... I LOVE riding this beast!

Here she is!
IMG_0334.jpg

You oughta come down for the Vegas weekend Brother !!!

Nice ride, and
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the org, resistance is futile !!!!

Get on out there and ride !!!
super.gif

(Spudley @ Mar. 28 2007,00:35) You oughta come down for the Vegas weekend Brother !!!

Nice ride, and
to the org, resistance is futile !!!!

Get on out there and ride !!!
super.gif
So true and road trips are a blast on that beast! You would certainly be welcome to join us. The more the merrier!

Welcome and thanks for posting a pic. That's doin it right!

to the org,
newbie.gif
!

beerchug.gif
Congrats on the new bike!

Quit trying to kid yourself... you'll be moddin' soon enough~ Get out that wallet and check out our sponsers for all your moddin' needs!  
firedevil.gif

(00Negative @ Mar. 28 2007,05:48) Name's James.  From CO (COS) and I'm the proud owner of an 06 Busa in the color scheme shown below!
Welcome !

Just be carefull cause that year's color scheme was the one known for paint peeling . Not all though , just certain one's and at least there's a fix to keep it from happening to yours .

Dude !! Welcome to the board!!

Been trying to find someone who lives in the colorado Springs area so I could get some insight as to the area, living, costs, etc. have thought about moving there.

Hope you dont mind if I send you a PM or two asking questions about the area..

again welcome to the board

Back