2nd busa new to org

Spenseo

Registered
hello org!

I am a proud new owner of a 2008 orange/black hayabusa with less than 8k miles I picked up about a month ago.I am new to the org but I previously owned a 2001 silver hayabusa for a few years, sold it to pay for college and now have once again my favorite toy! just installed soupy's f&r lowering as well as unstuck the rear seat that the cable had been unhooked by the previous owner(that sucked and I never want to do that again so frustrating!) have some more mods in mind when I get the time and money as I'm sure every sport bike owner does. let me know if the pictures upload to the post and enjoy!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

hello org!

I am a proud new owner of a 2008 orange/black hayabusa with less than 8k miles I picked up about a month ago.I am new to the org but I previously owned a 2001 silver hayabusa for a few years, sold it to pay for college and now have once again my favorite toy! just installed soupy's f&r lowering as well as unstuck the rear seat that the cable had been unhooked by the previous owner(that sucked and I never want to do that again so frustrating!) have some more mods in mind when I get the time and money as I'm sure every sport bike owner does. let me know if the pictures upload to the post and enjoy!

*Can I ask what you paid - and are you in the states or Canada... (you can PM me if you want) Im looking to buy a 2008 here and am looking for ammo to get the dealer to lower his price a tad.... ;)

anyway any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

*Can I ask what you paid - and are you in the states or Canada... (you can PM me if you want) Im looking to buy a 2008 here and am looking for ammo to get the dealer to lower his price a tad.... ;)

anyway any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Dealerships typically have a $2-2.5K mark up on used vehicles so I doubt you are gonna get them to lower the price down to what you would pay if you bought it from a private seller because that is what they paid for it so they wouldn't make any profit which is the opposite of a dealerships agenda...:whistle"

Moral of the story is there are plenty of fish in the sea or in your case "busa's" so be patient and keep looking

Thanks for the welcome! I will be posting updates as my winter budget allows some more mods like a zero gravity double bubble smoke windscreen, trex or cut sliders haven't decided yet, new image seat something close to this pictured below, hump mod, trunk mod, soupys adjustable kickstand, thumbscrews for driver seat, throttlemeister and that is my wish list so far! Any suggestions for cut sliders? I have read some install threads and I think I can do it and don't mind cutting the plastic even though it does make my wallet hurt at the thought of what they cost going and putting holes in both sides. I like the idea of going straight to the frame and if done right they do look good.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congrats and welcome. Your key/ring will start to scratch/gouge the triple clamp cover if you leave it bare. FWIW, I use a foam/rubber key ring holder for mine.

P.S. Have you checked if the rectifier recall has been done?

the rubber key idea is something I need to do for sure. I have no idea if that recall has been done or not how would I check that? thanks for the info!

Back