Introducing myself!!!!

busa_latin_babe

Registered
Hello everybody. My nickname is Rosse, 25 yrs old and puertorrican!!!! I own a 2009 white special edition busa that I bought brand new last year at Halls Motorsport in Mobile, Al. She has a name wich is "Angela" and I LOVE MY BIKE!! I'm a new member here and just wanted to introduce myself and my "Angela" will post pictures later!!! Im interested in know more girl riders!!!! Guys are welcome too!!!:thumbs:

Great to have another woman member aboard the org.

:welcome: Rosse ...lots of useful info here with great members willing to help out w/ any questions.

By the way I sent you a PM a couple days ago...did you get it?

I just read it... thanx... for now I just ride with guys cuz not too many womans around here to ride with!!!! Im starting to get involve in this amazing riding world and enjoying it every time I can RIDE!!!!

Great to have another woman member aboard the org.

:welcome: Rosse ...lots of useful info here with great members willing to help out w/ any questions.

By the way I sent you a PM a couple days ago...did you get it?

:welcome:

Fun Place to hang out when the weather sux,

Seems like Ive been here alot lately

BUSA
LATIN
BABE

Blanca says he needs pics of ALL THREE as you just said my favorite three words...especially the last two...:laugh:

¿QUIERA IR CONMIGO A CALLE OCHO ESTE FIN DE SEMANA? ¡EL SU IR A SER UN PARTIDO GRANDE!
y enhorabuena en la compra del busa más agradable hecho nunca. Tengo iguales.

Last edited:
Back