Introducing myself

dbf82

Registered
I'm new to the forum and i just wanted to say u guys rock. I haven't really seen anyone get flamed up on here(unless they were asking for it). I'm a USAF vet with a lot of combat experience. I'm no longer in and I have re-kindled my love for bikes especially the busa one's lol. I have 2002 Busa.....The previous owner didn't do anything to it. I must admit...I'm going against the grain because this is my first bike. 25, 6'1 255 lbs and I'm fully aware of what this bike is capable of. I'm not a stunt rider or anything of the sort. I just love to ride...anywhere. My wife is still in the military and headed for Korea for a year. I'm headed to Florida in September from South Dakota, so if there's any people on this website from Tallahassee(or anywhere within 6 hours) I'd be happy to meet up with ya for a ride. With in the next couple weeks a undertail is one of the first things to go on it along with a smoked screen etc. I don't plan on Turboing or putting NOS on it....its plenty fast for me. I have a true reason to go to Bike Rally's now. Anytime I do anything new to I'll post pics. Thanks a lot peeps for taking your time to read this. BTW, I'll be at the Sturgis Bike Rally in Aug, so if anyone plans to attend, maybe we can work something out. Thanks again.

Derious

Derious_Motorcycle_3_1.jpg

Thanks a lot for the luv fellas. As for FSUSUX, I'll be sure to do that and thanx man.

Welcome to the oRg bro. Thank you very much for your service to our great country. Please be safe and keep your head about you.
beerchug.gif

Love the blue & black
beerchug.gif
. Welcome! One thing that can't be said too many times is thank you for your service.

Thanks a lot guys. I didn't serve this country for me but for folks like yourselves. Don't be afraid to give a thumps up to any Veteran.....we love it!!! Thanks again guys

Welcome aboard!! the welcome crew should be by your home in the next day or two with cookies and milk...
whistling.gif
or not..

welcome.gif
bro... I 2 appreciate what ALL you guys have done for our country! Ya'll ROCK!!
egitarre77.gif
USA all the way!!
thumb_up.gif
peace.gif
clap.gif

Have fun, but most of all, BE SAFE!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Greg

Sienna_complete_R_side___resize.jpg

Back