Introducing myself

Eight

Registered
Hi People,

Im a new Busa owner. My name is Marcos, 'coz Im Spanish, but my friends call me Eight.

Really I will have the Haya on thursday, but Ive paid for it already so....actually Im the owner, well me and the bank, lol.

My previous bike was a Suzuki 750 Katana (In Spain this type is called GSX750F). I think the step is not too far. I wante an R bike but able to do long travels and comfortable for my wife also.

Well, hope to have found a good place and that you are a good company.

See ya dudes,

Wassup 8............Congrats to the board...and welcome aboard, you will fine friends, enemies....and lots of bikes...but most of all you will learn about your Busa....so have fun...laters
cool.gif

Welcome to the board Eight and congrats on the new bike. We like pictures here so let us she her when you get it home.

8! Welcome, good info and people here. Congrats on the Busa. Pics on Thurday
biggrin.gif

welcome to the little slice of madness called the .org! send pics!!

Welcome to the org...Congrats on the purchase!
Can't wait to see the pics once you get 'er home~
cool.gif

Welcome, can't wait to see those pics when you welcome her home.

8....welcome, and just be careful...I think you will find the "step" will be further than you think from your Katana 750 to the Busa!
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|TulBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136872055 -->

I am just going to warn you of purchasing things for your bike. Once you stop, it gets hard to stop!!!

By the way WELCOME! Post PICS!

I am just going to warn you of purchasing things for your bike. Once you stop, it gets hard to stop!!!

By the way WELCOME! Post PICS!
Huh...

Oh yea, Welcome to the board, the madness and a whole new level of performance...

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136900812 -->

Back