Introducing myself

SKnight

Registered
Hey guys and girls, just wanted to finally post up and say hi since I've been lurking for a while now, but never had much to say. Got my Busa May 06 after the ex and I split up. Since there wasn't anyone to say no, I finally got my bike. Well over 29K miles later I think I'm getting the hang of it. Hope I can be of assistance and y'all don't mind me hanging around.

welcome to the boards. Sounds like your enjoying the new life
beerchug.gif

I'm glad you finally came out of the closet , you know what I mean  
laugh.gif
 Also, welcome aboard,orpheus.  Now where are those bike pic's?
cool.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

Lurking for a while!?!?

OK, you've been around for over a year - where are the pics?
rock.gif
You know the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
!
tounge.gif

Welcome to the .org. You'll find everything you need here, including but not limited to great friends...

Scar

, we do need picts though. Glad to have another member to the wonderful "Busa family!!

to the Site, and Glad you STOPPED LURKING and decided to just JUMP IN AND HAVE FUN
jump9.gif

to the org homie
beerchug.gif
Just a few
miles from ya over hear in Jackson. Lived
in Griffin for 3 years also. If ya need
anything just drop a line
super.gif

Thanks for the welcomes, I try to poke around for awhile to get a feel for a place before I jump in. I took longer here for some reason, probably the divorce taking up everything that was me. Had very little attention for anything else. Pics huh? Actually there's very few of my bike, too fast for most cameras! I kill me. Here's a few, don't mind the rash, we all have bad moments.

133983165-M.jpg

My favorite pic. I was exiting that corner near full throttle in second gear around 10K.

135359092-M.jpg

Out front and pulling away. They had just cut us loose to open it up, so I did!

121616671-M.jpg

First time to Deal's Gap.

121619094-M.jpg

Scenic shot.

121619400-M.jpg

Yes, I was there. No, I couldn't find anyone to hold the camera.

154626302-M.jpg

Near the top of the Cherohala Skyway. That's my top riding buddy, he rides a Honda, but I forgive it. I mow my grass with a Honda BTW. But I do lust after an RC-51. Don't tell anyone.

Hope y'all enjoy the pics.

Well done, Orpheus. You've done your 'welcome' justice.

Back