New to the forum, not new to bikes

evilbeef54

Registered
Hey everybody, new guy checkin in, been riding for about 15 years now, i've had tons of dirt bikes, a ZX-9a1 and a 05 R1 which i sold last july when the fuel prices went through the roof and bikes were selling for big bucks. I picked up another camaro which i've been doing 1/4mi drags with but now it is time to get another bike...

hoping to have a busa this weekend, i am in the process of selling both my camaros right now, might be trading one of them for a 2003 busa with 4k miles. The bike looks good and clean stock except for a full yosi exhaust. Anything busa specific i need to look out for when checkin her out on sat?

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
Welcome to forum, alotta great Busa insanos here. I've been riding for 56 years, raced a
Velocette Thruxton at Willow Springs back in '67, before I became a reanimated corpse.
-Phil96

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Yes, what I would check out if I was you, is to take it to the dragstrip, do a nice burnout, stage, pull the RPM'S up to 4500, drop the hammer and run a 10 second quarter mile on a STOCK motorcycle. I think you'll like it.:laugh::bowdown::welcome:

Latest Bikes

Members recently online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekbenade