Also new to the site. Got me a Busa!

Thanks for the welcome. You guys in Florida are funny guys. lol . I would love to be riding today myself. peterbusa the red sure does change the look of the bike. I like the red Kanji. Sure is a lot of info on the site! I'm gonna have to start a list of mods.

Very nice lookin steed,do you have a name for (her,him)..knees in the breeze,throttle down head up...I'll be waiting with a Cohiba...:rofl: :bowdown:

Blanca Busa RamJam 'Black Betty' is exactly where I got my handle from. There's a whole story why. Duanne I guess the name of my bike is gonna be 'BlackBetty' . sleepless_red man that is a gorgeous bike. Do you actually ride it? It is so clean. I think it's gonna be fun here:thumbsup:

Hello Everyone. Yup finally got me a Busa! Been checkin out this Great site and thought I'd show ya my new toy(new to me). It's an '08 with 1900km. 100% stock. You'd have to put studs in the tires to ride up here right now so it's going to be a long wait for spring!

I had to ride my bike to the shop and hit a full blown snowstorm (minus wind) on bald tires. I got there ok without laying her down, but what a trip! At least I can say I did it and hope to never have to do it again.

Back