New to Forum

longstr

Registered
Hey guys just thought I would drop in and check out the forum, just traded my 1975 Sleekcraft tx-19 Jetboat for my 4th Rocket...

2006 Hayabusa:
Brock/Hindle Gen111 megaphone exhaust,
Brock Pair Valve blockoffs,
Brock Billet Clutch and Clutch Cushion,
Small Airbox mod,
3-9 inch extended GSX600 Swingarm,
16T Front / 45T rear sprockets and EK530DR2 O-ringless Chain,
PMR tether Kill Switch,
"Cycle-Tek" Co2 Shifter and "BoostbySmith" Launch / Shift light and 2-step,
New Shinko Ultra Soft tire,
"Catalyst Composites" 6 inch over street tail section with Clear Alternatives integrated tail light,
TMH Billet front Sprocket cover,
Adjustable Dogbones in the rear and Bushings up front with strap,
PC111usb,
GIpro gear indicator with ATRE,
"Zero Gravity" DB wind screen,
40 HP dry NOS system,
Intake cam on exhaust side (degreed in),
"Tobin" front seat with backrest,
Brand new battery, still in box..

Theres a catch... I got to sell it.... I was trying to sell the boat for a few months and didnt have any luck.. so a guy from AZ and I traded for this bike, I got a pile of parts that go with it, and a stack of reciepts. I use to have a trubo 900 RR and this BUSA would make it look like a kids bike.. This is a bad bike.. I will post pics soon and get it in the classifieds. Pm me if you are interested in it...

Welcome to the madness, yo.

Remember to put the VIN# with it when you're selling. :rulez: Pix always help, too.

Please understand that lately we've seen a rash of .oRg members reporting their bikes stolen and so we're a little how-shall-we-say...'tender'...about new members showing up and in their first post...it's 'for sale'. I'm confident you understand.

Now, generally speaking, we're reportedly the warmest, most tightly-knit family on the internet; bar none.

Everyone here will welcome you with open arms (well at least the women will...:laugh:).

I just wanted you to know where we, as a group, have been lately.

:welcome:

:welcome: to the board :thumbsup:

We do have some :rulez: here and...

post-12-26380-worthless.gif

Welcome to the madness, yo.

Remember to put the VIN# with it when you're selling. :rulez: Pix always help, too.

Please understand that lately we've seen a rash of .oRg members reporting their bikes stolen and so we're a little how-shall-we-say...'tender'...about new members showing up and in their first post...it's 'for sale'. I'm confident you understand.

Now, generally speaking, we're reportedly the warmest, most tightly-knit family on the internet; bar none.

Everyone here will welcome you with open arms (well at least the women will...:laugh:).

I just wanted you to know where we, as a group, have been lately.

:welcome:

Hey I totally understand.. I am putting some paint on the ft fearrings and tail section this week wanted to save the pics until it was done here is what it looked like when I got it. I will get the VIN asap...
IMG001921.jpg

IMG001931.jpg

The original owner pulled the factory Busa decals off the front farrings and the clear, the stretch swing arm called for a aftermarket tail section... Should be all painted by this weekend.

Last edited:
Oh my, what a list of mods. :cheerleader:
I can only aspire to greatness such as that. :laugh:

Beauty btw!

Thanks for the compliments should be sprayed this weekend, then I can really try to advertise it. Didnt want to sell her with a dull paint job.

Well should be all painted up this weekend.. Will post more pics and pust it in the classifieds when I get it back together.

:welcome: Nice bike. I'm digging that tail section! Curious to see how it's going to look after you paint it.

Back