New Tires Q3+ front...

Jakegsxr11

Registered
I've decided to go with the Dunlop Roadsmart 4 in a 190/55 in the rear and a Q3+ 120/70 in the front. Problem is I cannot find the front Q3 available anywhere? Is this tire still made or just out of stock everywhere. I can probably wait a little bit to get the front. My current front is just to the wear bars and I don't usually ride in rain but the rear needs replacement ASAP. I'm currently running the GPR-300s front and back and from my understanding the Roadsmart should be an upgrade in all aspects except price. If I cannot get the Q3 anymore any suggestions on a sportier front Dunlop to pair with the Roadsmart 4 rear?

I've decided to go with the Dunlop Roadsmart 4 in a 190/55 in the rear and a Q3+ 120/70 in the front. Problem is I cannot find the front Q3 available anywhere? Is this tire still made or just out of stock everywhere. I can probably wait a little bit to get the front. My current front is just to the wear bars and I don't usually ride in rain but the rear needs replacement ASAP. I'm currently running the GPR-300s front and back and from my understanding the Roadsmart should be an upgrade in all aspects except price. If I cannot get the Q3 anymore any suggestions on a sportier front Dunlop to pair with the Roadsmart 4 rear?
Hi. I am not sure if the are still making them. I got a Q3+ front in a 120-60-17 about 1 yr ago. I run it with my Michelin 200-55-17 Power Cup 2 .

Back