Anyone know anything about these roadsport 2 tires?

Dopey

Donating Member
Registered
So I put some roadsmart 3's on my bike last season after I used up my q3+'s and I've found the grip is pretty good (definitely not as good as the q3) and of course the mileage is good but the one thing I don't like is the profile on the rear. Also because of my front springs needing to be done for my weight even after I had my suspension setup I'm getting some cupping on the front already so I started looking at some roadsmart 2's since they are cheaper then the 3 and the rear has a more aggressive profile but of course the front has a similar pattern to the 3 so I'm worried that it'll start cupping quickly as well. But when looking these roadsport 2's came up and I did a little looking around and see they are supposed to be in between a q3+ and a gpr300. Now of course dunlop website says they won't fit my bike just like it did with the roadsmart but I was curious if anyone had tried these or knows anyone who has. I figure for the price if I get a couple thousand more miles then the q3 then it might be worth it and since it has less groves for wet road riding I'm hoping they may not cup as bad (my q3's made it till the end of the front before I could feel the cupping). Dunlop Roadsport 2 Tires | 30% ($14.15) Off! - RevZilla

Animated GIF

Back