New time with new setup

realspeed

Registered
well i finially got my bike back and i took it to the track... the thing would not hook up with me "135lbs" and 6 in stretch... but i had fun then last night there was a big race at the track and the track was prepped great... so inbetween rounds they let me make a few passes and the thing hooked great.... i was able to lauch at 8000 wheel came up about a foot carried past the 60ft mark pulled a 1.55 with the rear tire
for a 6.2 on motor that is a new best for me. nos bracket was broke so no bottle last night... dammit!!!!

well i finially got my bike back and i took it to the track... the thing would not hook up with me "135lbs" and 6 in stretch... but i had fun then last night there was a big race at the track and the track was prepped great... so inbetween rounds they let me make a few passes and the thing hooked great.... i was able to lauch at 8000 wheel came up about a foot carried past the 60ft mark pulled a 1.55 with the rear tire
for a 6.2 on motor that is a new best for me. nos bracket was broke so no bottle last night... dammit!!!!
You didn't pull a 1.55 with the back tire tripping the lights...

That would be like a 1.40 and you ain't doing that...
cool.gif

well thats what the viseo looked like... now that you said that, it don't make sence do it?
ok well i do have a ? i have kinda hit a platea on my 1/8 times
60ft----1.64
594-----5.67
1/8-----6.035
mph----125.1
i want in the 5's so bad i can taste it... any tips or new mods you would suggest? i am about to start thinkin sprockets...???

if my 60 is better like 1.58 or somin it still runs close but no 5

dont know what you have on your bike so far, but if your really worried about 60' times, do you have this thing slammed to the weeds yet? if not, that'll help a lot w/launchn. get the front down w/new triples n a strap, n links for the rear...beyond that, i'd start lookin @ tire selection, tire psi (front n rear), mebbe a air shifter or Dynojet quickshifter if u dont have already?

also, don't think NOS is guna knock much off your 60s...definitely help in the 1/4, but only like .1 off yer 60' if that with 40/60shot.

dont know what you have on your bike so far, but if your really worried about 60' times, do you have this thing slammed to the weeds yet? if not, that'll help a lot w/launchn. get the front down w/new triples n a strap, n links for the rear...beyond that, i'd start lookin @ tire selection, tire psi (front n rear), mebbe a air shifter or Dynojet quickshifter if u dont have already?

also, don't think NOS is guna knock much off your 60s...definitely help in the 1/4, but only like .1 off yer 60' if that with 40/60shot.
NOS wont help your 60' if you cannot hook up now, will make it worse......

lol i appreciate the replies... what i was askin was what kinda drop in times should my 60 shot have made? i know my time on spray and off...yes its in the weeds lol... a few hours dyno tuning.. straped.

well thats what the viseo looked like... now that you said that, it don't make sence do it?
ok well i do have a ? i have kinda hit a platea on my 1/8 times
60ft----1.64
594-----5.67
1/8-----6.035
mph----125.1
i want in the 5's so bad i can taste it... any tips or new mods you would suggest? i am about to start thinkin sprockets...???

if my 60 is better like 1.58 or somin it still runs close but no 5
You look like you are doing very well according to your increments.

My 1397 only pulls 123 or 124 mph with me on it in the 1/8th but i weigh 205 suited...

That 45T rear will be a lesson to learn but if you figure it out it will work nicely...

well we remapped it for u4 fuel, bumped the 60 shot up to the full 100 on the dyno it was spinning. but it did register 234.1rwhp i think it has more in it? the track i went to tonight sucked so no traction... omg loads of fun anyway best i got was 6.2's on motor and 6.4's spraying lol when it would hook up in 3rd it pulls the front wheel lol... a fun ride.

well we remapped it for u4 fuel, bumped the 60 shot up to the full 100 on the dyno it was spinning. but it did register 234.1rwhp i think it has more in it? the track i went to tonight sucked so no traction... omg loads of fun anyway best i got was 6.2's on motor and 6.4's spraying lol when it would hook up in 3rd it pulls the front wheel lol... a fun ride.
A 100 shot should put your near 260rwhp and doing that on U4 it will shell that motor fast!

Do not use less than 110 octane on a 100 shot... I am no expert but i have seen a few bikes pop at 60 shot with less than 100 octane even after they were tuned.

You must have an aftermarket fuel system too to run 100 shot..

nx wet kit... if the kit say 100 shot you will prolly get 80. you know how that goes.... if the motor goes then on well build a faster 1

and yes the nx kit came with the stuff for a fuel line only for the n20

thats alot of gear for 135lbs,its going to be like driving a tractor.lol if it does hook just hold on,are you running the stock gear up front? your mph is great and your time is good you just need a little better 60' and you will get the 5's.

honestley i don't know about the front sprocket lol havn't checked...had the bike go vertical at the 60 ft mark w/spray.... fixing to add another 4 inches and see how it goes.. the bike went a 6.4 at at 133 lol the line is killin me but the n20 is awsome what a rush...

Shop here in Jax gets almost 80rwhp out of NX wet kit 60 shots...

Stock motor with 60 shot, slider , slick, 68" and 8.60's @ 160 in the 1/4..

Not mine but a friends bike...

Back