Track Time

I'm sitting about 9 back, take off at around 6500 with -1 (about to try a -2 for fun) front and plus 3 rear, and with it strapped it wont wheelie so u will be fine! :D Twist the wick my friend! Instead of spending the money on the launch control, pick up ecu editor, and it will help you tremendously! It can do your fuel for your pipes, and other mods, open up your STP's early on, control a air shifter, nos, and does have some launch control built in too. Don't forget you can log your bike too with it. Great little contraption for $350!

Im sitting about 9 back???? Im lost. I am -1 in front and looking to go +2 or +3 in the rear. And with ecueditor I was looking on going that route but the only local guy who has it doesnt really know how to tune well. But I do have another local guy who tunes with PC and he does know how to tune along with a drag racing background. I know ecueditor does have a lot more functions but I dont know if it would be worth my time to do that with a ****ty tune if you know what I mean.

Put your money atleast in to the clutch. Atleast do the brocks clutch mod. The oem genII clutch sucks for trying to launch! Also you increase the risk of a harsh chatter resulting in grenading your clutch basket.

Sitting 9 back = stretched 9 inches. Ecu editor is ridiculously easy to use if u have half a brain. and understand anything about air/fuel. U can always just download a crappy power commander map, and go from there too. I would suggest reading up on ecu editor and learn all u can from it, and then go forward. It will log your data and you can view it on your laptop and have it make adjustments to your map with the click of a button. It's that simple. Ok, I over simplified it, but you get it. I would put a track king clutch set in it too. OEM is great but pricey.
Good luck!

Sitting 9 back = stretched 9 inches. Ecu editor is ridiculously easy to use if u have half a brain. and understand anything about air/fuel. U can always just download a crappy power commander map, and go from there too. I would suggest reading up on ecu editor and learn all u can from it, and then go forward. It will log your data and you can view it on your laptop and have it make adjustments to your map with the click of a button. It's that simple. Ok, I over simplified it, but you get it. I would put a track king clutch set in it too. OEM is great but pricey.
Good luck!

Oops sorry stevo80 I just say stretched lol. And Im not worried about using the ecueditor but just the tuner who tunes it. And if price wasnt an issue which one would you pick.

This video may help you understand more about setting your rear suspension.

Oh that video thats how I gauged to setup mine the first time minus using a stock shock, I was looking into getting the new busa drag shock that brocks made

Last edited by a moderator:
Back