New Sport Rider

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
The new Sport Rider has a "Big Boys" comparison. The red and black busa is on the cover (of course). The k1200, 12 and the busa have a little showdown, and take a guess at which bike all three testers agreed was the king........still!!

NICE
wink.gif

Yeah it's funny to hear all this crap about how outdated they are and lookie lookie...it's still on top. The beemer was closer in the 1/4 than I thought it would be.

I just read that article today and isn't it great that they all prefer the busa again. It is a gret test as well. They didn't go to a track(although I know we have alot of strip guys in here), they went where everyone here rides. Comutting to work, highways and last but not least the twisties. I think this is a great real world test. Good read if you get the chance.

there is a quote in that test notes on the ZX12 that says... "still can't dethrone the busa"

this little quote made my day... i had to go out and give my girl a bath and a fresh waxing.
tounge.gif

Also, read the opinion of Steve Mikolas in that article... i thought that was great what he had to say

Back