New gulf coast riders group

woodrrow

Registered
If you're located anywhere along the gulfcoast, check out Gulf Coast Sport Riders. It's a website/group I made to bring some of the local riders together. There is no way for sport riders down here to get together for rides other than word of mouth, so maybe this website will help.

So far we have, me, Blondeonabusa, LA Busa, their son david, & Wayneovich on the site. check it out, give feedback, let me know what y'all think. It's still a rough site, I have a lot to do on it still.

Cool an good luck :thumbsup: change the top bike pic to something more .......... whats the word I am looking for..................................................... hhhhmmmmm Busa---ish... :laugh:

thanks! Yea the top pic is actually LA Busa on his duc. It goes well with the color scheme :) we'll have plenty of busa pics up soon enough though.

It's a great way to do exactly that.

I have a local group as well, which can easily be gathered off the .oRg...most members do not have 'busas, but we're all friends.

hmm, my area maybe i could get one of you guys to let me ride your bike? lol jk

You can borrow this one :laugh:

100_4340.jpg

We have a site as well thats been here since the 90's called Gulf Coast Sportbikes here on the Mississippi Coast, as Dennis said.

I did some searches and didn't come up with any Gulf Coast Sport Riders, didn't think about bikes. After I already purchased the domain someone told me about it, but it is a different name, and located in MS so I stayed with the Sportriders. Maybe we can get some combined group rides going?

We have a site as well thats been here since the 90's called Gulf Coast Sportbikes here on the Mississippi Coast, as Dennis said.

And when they tell you they are just riding up to get a Starbucks, make sure you have your clear shield on and plenty of gas! Oh and watchout for the big "One Armed Bandit" :laugh:

GulfCoastSportBikes RULE!!! :thumbsup:

And when they tell you they are just riding up to get a Starbucks, make sure you have your clear shield on and plenty of gas! Oh and watchout for the big "One Armed Bandit" :laugh:

GulfCoastSportBikes RULE!!! :thumbsup:

I'm sure it does :) I've heard lots of great things about docdrop and jules.

Back